Loving the vintage vibe!

Here's where I'll share my obsession with vintage fabric! It's taking over my house!

I'll sharing with you my favorite fabrics, my 'adventures" in dressmaking using vintage patterns, some home furnishing ideas and no doubt I'll be telling you about any exciting finds! Love to hear about your vintage adventures too!

My first Shop was AudreysCat ( online shop May 2010) , but my new logo / name - WittyDawn , arrived Jan 2014.

I hope you'll have time to browse my shops too !

Tuesday 7 May 2013

WOO HOO ! AudreysCat is the Featured Seller on Folksy this week

VERY EXCITING NEWS!

Hang out the ( AudreysCat) bunting !



The lovely Folk at Folksy have selected my shop to be featured this week on the main shop front page and on the Folksy Blog this week Folksy Blog ! Meet the maker ... AudreysCat

Please pop over to comment and shares would be lovely :)

To celebrate I will add a little bonus for customers this week

You could win a £10 'voucher' to spend in my Folksy shop - you could buy a mouse, bird, put it towards some bunting, a bag, a cushion or one of my owls !

Everyone who buys something between 10 am Tues 7th May and Sun 12th midnight will be entered in the draw for the prize.

So if you've been thinking about buying from AudreysCat nows the time to go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment , it will be published shortly...