- Reusing items we had already if possible
- Specific size - 45cm wide but not too long, and higher that normal as I'm quite tall
- Easily movable
- Maximising storage
We did have to buy wood for the top, casters, wadding and metalized ironing board cover BUT re-used :
- An ikea unit that had been given to us and which we had modified.
- Old shelving wood left over from out kitchen refurbishment
- Fabric that I had already
OH cut wood to shape, bolted on lockable casters and added wood panels on each side to increase height.
Very pleased with the new addition to my studio! I think the total cost was about £40 for the new items.
I may paint it but it looks pretty good as it is so that may never happen!