Loving the vintage vibe!

Here's where I'll share my obsession with vintage fabric! It's taking over my house!

I'll sharing with you my favorite fabrics, my 'adventures" in dressmaking using vintage patterns, some home furnishing ideas and no doubt I'll be telling you about any exciting finds! Love to hear about your vintage adventures too!

My first Shop was AudreysCat ( online shop May 2010) , but my new logo / name - WittyDawn , arrived Jan 2014.

I hope you'll have time to browse my shops too !

Sunday 21 October 2012

Thrifting Success

Went over to Siddington Village Hall for the table top sale on Sunday - just for a little trip out and expecting just a tea and cake session -  and bought some exciting bits and pieces . Met the dapper and slightly cheeky Laurence Llewelyn-bowen and bought a great tray and tea cosy from his charming wife Jackie and their daughters ( Jackie being the designer of these products). I think the tray ( the design is Verandah ) looks particularly fine with my grey and blue poole china. Since the L-B's moved to the area they have been very involved in local activities which is rather super. 



Met another lovely couple who sold us a set of 4 of these rather fabby chairs ( I know you are shocked - not - how COULD I resist them! ) and some sweet japanese style tins .... and WOW look at the 3 china cats - they will be featuring in some of my product photos I think... (the bunting is mine - plenty of that available in my Etsy and Folksy shops !)

1 comment:

  1. Oh the colours are a perfect match...just gorgeous!! Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment , it will be published shortly...