Loving the vintage vibe!

Here's where I'll share my obsession with vintage fabric! It's taking over my house!

I'll sharing with you my favorite fabrics, my 'adventures" in dressmaking using vintage patterns, some home furnishing ideas and no doubt I'll be telling you about any exciting finds! Love to hear about your vintage adventures too!

My first Shop was AudreysCat ( online shop May 2010) , but my new logo / name - WittyDawn , arrived Jan 2014.

I hope you'll have time to browse my shops too !

Monday 1 October 2012

2012 Autumn Open House Event !

Once again I'm having my Autumn Open House event - this year I'm donating 10% of offline sales to MacMillan cancer ( I did the same for my stall at a friend's coffee morning last Friday) . It's a good opportunity to get my stock out, take some more photos and drink tea with my friends :) ! ( and eat cake... obviously once I've had time to bake some that is...! )

This is just a glimpse of what is available - WOW I've got a lot of luverly stuff!

5 comments:

  1. I am interested in how you do it - do you literally invite everyone into your home, or just people you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I invite people I know ( however slightly!) this year mainly via facebook but privately rather than a completely open invite. It works quite well !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have so many lovely things! That wall hanging with the horses is so fabulous!
    Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ta Shirley ! the horse fabric came from the USA and my local picture framer stretched/mounted it for me. It's one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Event Update : Thanks to all my lovely visitors 67 ( ish ) items, sold, much cake eaten and a nice donation to pass onto Macmillan :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment , it will be published shortly...