Loving the vintage vibe!

Here's where I'll share my obsession with vintage fabric! It's taking over my house!

I'll sharing with you my favorite fabrics, my 'adventures" in dressmaking using vintage patterns, some home furnishing ideas and no doubt I'll be telling you about any exciting finds! Love to hear about your vintage adventures too!

My first Shop was AudreysCat ( online shop May 2010) , but my new logo / name - WittyDawn , arrived Jan 2014.

I hope you'll have time to browse my shops too !

Sunday 9 February 2020

Buying a WittyDawn Lampshade - Where can I find one ?

So these days I tend to make more lampshades - from vintage fabric of course! - than anything else. 



I find that customers need guidance on the same sorts of things most of the time so I thought I should just write a few posts to help. 

Firstly where to find me! 

1. Just search ' WittyDawn'  - and lots of links will pop up ! that's the easiest way.

2. Look at my  Folksy shop - ALL my  100s of vintage fabrics are listed as lampshade options . Buy from there if you want to support my UK based business on a  UK marketplace exclusively for UK based craft.

3. I have a smaller selection in my Etsy shop as well - I also take custom orders here too

4. Check out WittyDawn UK on ebay  - I regularly list my ready to send out ex-display/old stock / seconds on here with some reductions in price.

5. Email WittyDawn - d-witt@sky.com

6. Via any of these options you can also arrange a visit to my home studio in Cirencester .

Each of my outlets has my red hatted lady  WittyDawn logo


Hope to meet you soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment , it will be published shortly...