Loving the vintage vibe!

Here's where I'll share my obsession with vintage fabric! It's taking over my house!

I'll sharing with you my favorite fabrics, my 'adventures" in dressmaking using vintage patterns, some home furnishing ideas and no doubt I'll be telling you about any exciting finds! Love to hear about your vintage adventures too!

My first Shop was AudreysCat ( online shop May 2010) , but my new logo / name - WittyDawn , arrived Jan 2014.

I hope you'll have time to browse my shops too !

Sunday 9 February 2020

Buying a Witty Dawn Lampshade - posting or collection

How do I get my WittyDawn lampshade?




Posting: 

Most of my lampshades are posted to customers - I have posted out 100s now - mostly  within the UK but smaller ones have gone to the USA, Russia, EU and Australia ( see note about Overseas Orders*)  .

I wrap in bubble wrap ( I reuse as much as I can and I may change this at some point ) , then I put a layer of corrugated card around lampshade, then I pop it into a cardboard box. You may receive your lampshade in a recycled box - I reuse those as much as possible too. PLEASE RECYCLE THESE PACKING MATERIALS thank you xxx !

I post 2nd class ROYAL MAIL as standard - they have always been reliable for me and I have been posting with them for years now.

Max sizes of lampshades for UK posting

  • Widest - Up to 40cm  wide by 30cm high
  • Tallest - 25cm wide by 55 cm high 

Max size of lampshade for non UK / Overseas Orders *

  • 20cm wide by 24cm high


I will always try to minimise my usage of packing materials and will post lampshades together if you buy multiples BUT only if I can do so without risking damage.


Collection: 

If you live locally or are visiting my beautiful hometown of Cirencester you are welcome to visit to discuss requirements and pick up your purchases.

You are welcome to visit my studio and our retro themed home.

We do have a dog , he normally says hello calmly and goes back to sleep ! ( but let me if that's a concern for ANY reason of course )

 Folksy shop

 Etsy shop 

 WittyDawn UK on ebay  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment , it will be published shortly...