Loving the vintage vibe!

Here's where I'll share my obsession with vintage fabric! It's taking over my house!

I'll sharing with you my favorite fabrics, my 'adventures" in dressmaking using vintage patterns, some home furnishing ideas and no doubt I'll be telling you about any exciting finds! Love to hear about your vintage adventures too!

My first Shop was AudreysCat ( online shop May 2010) , but my new logo / name - WittyDawn , arrived Jan 2014.

I hope you'll have time to browse my shops too !

Monday 9 July 2012

Christmas ... IN JULY !



Ok I know our Summer weather has been dreadful but making Christmas stockings ? ...REALLY ?

However if you craft to make a living ( well sort of...!) then you won't be alone. Lots of crafters I know are starting to think about Xmas and if you want to stand a chance of being featured in the Nov/Dec editions of magazines then they are looking for items NOW!

So I'm getting busy - here's some of my new Xmas stockings in a luscious vintage ruby red sateen ( 50s/ 60s) - if you like 'em let me know !

All together now..."Jingle bells, jingle bells...."

4 comments:

  1. ah, so it isn't just me then - have decided this is the week to start working on designs for christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stocking! I won't think about Christmas until after my holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. in a magazine ;My first look at Audreys Cat Blog. Found it :Sewing Collection #178. Saw a pin cushion ring signed in to Magazine and Cat (my passion ) stood out & vo-lah! your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan m. Jensen again I read your in U.K welcome Im in U.S.A Minneapolis, Minnesota. I love your stocking very much. Will make 2 to 3 for sure. Thank you for sharing U.S.A friend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment , it will be published shortly...