Loving the vintage vibe!

Here's where I'll share my obsession with vintage fabric! It's taking over my house!

I'll sharing with you my favorite fabrics, my 'adventures" in dressmaking using vintage patterns, some home furnishing ideas and no doubt I'll be telling you about any exciting finds! Love to hear about your vintage adventures too!

My first Shop was AudreysCat ( online shop May 2010) , but my new logo / name - WittyDawn , arrived Jan 2014.

I hope you'll have time to browse my shops too !

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Cuteness OVERLOAD! - baby bib and bootees sets from vintage fabrics

Oh my WORD these are so cute !

I've really enjoyed making these from some of my vintage fabric - the bootees are sized to fit 3.6 month old little uns, fully lined, NO raw seams with elasticated backs. The bibs are reversable and have a velcro fastening. They are £15 plus £3 P&P.

I have a little Bootee Giveaway running on my facebook page  - and I will select a winner when I get to 500 page likes - all you need to do is comment on FACEBOOK and share that giveaway link . Teh ones I'm giving away are the red bootees top middle :


I haven't listed any of these in my online shops yet as I am taking them to a few fairs first but if you do want a set  you can buy via contacting me here or on facebook.

Here's a close up of my favorite!  its  another set I've just finished





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment , it will be published shortly...