Loving the vintage vibe!

Here's where I'll share my obsession with vintage fabric! It's taking over my house!

I'll sharing with you my favorite fabrics, my 'adventures" in dressmaking using vintage patterns, some home furnishing ideas and no doubt I'll be telling you about any exciting finds! Love to hear about your vintage adventures too!

My first Shop was AudreysCat ( online shop May 2010) , but my new logo / name - WittyDawn , arrived Jan 2014.

I hope you'll have time to browse my shops too !

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Charity Event for Victims of theJapan Earthquake and Tsunami

I heard of this event via Takeshi Akiyama ( of Japanese Food Shop Mai-doh)
who runs an excellent Japanese food stall at Cirencester Corn Hall twice a month ( he's next there on 7th March).

On his behalf I'm helping to promote this event:

Japan Tsunami Appeal:
Saturday 26th March 2011

Venue: East Glos Club, Old Bath Road,
Cheltenham,Gloucestershire
GL53 7DF
Cheltenham, GL53 7DF
Tickets available at the events or online:
www.justgiving.com/egtsunamiappeal
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2pm - 5pm Discover Japan Cultural Afternoon
Tickets: Adults £5, Children Free
The local Japanese community plus other friendly volunteers will be introducing
Japanese traditions and foods. The event will have a wide range of activities
including food tasting and a live performance from the local Kendo club.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7pm – 11pm Live Music and Activities Evening
Tickets: Adults £12, U18 £5
An opportunity to listen to some great music and learn a bit about Japanese
culture. The bar will be open and serving your favourite drinks.
Please spread the word!
Thank you very much for your support!
For more information or to get involved please contact Keiko on 07584167902

PLEASE come along !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment , it will be published shortly...